Thursday, July 17, 2008

Need to post more pix

Too much text. I know, I know. I've got a whole bunch of pix coming this weekend.

Demopolis update:


  • The girls' cousin Sadie arrived Sunday to a choir of puppies and rainbows. (A perfect delivery, with perfect timing, and of course, a perfect baby.) We love you, Shumways!


  • Today I asked Ella how I could get her to be more obedient. "I have an idea, you could be really nice to me. Like bring me milk, warm milk, . . ."

  • it is so hot even the fish aren't biting

  • kyle gave me an eye exam this week. My results were inconclusive because i was a "non-compliant patient". The pressure in my eye is fine, I'm sure. i don't need someone poking it to tell me that.

  • I went to get my hair trimmed and came out with a mullet. The front was so cute. The back . . . had a tail. Now, it is just short. I will never learn.

And the best news of all, the baby is moving around and no more nausea. 3 more weeks and we'll know if its a girl.

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'm glad you appreciated the choir of puppies and rainbows.

Ella is a little stinker. Tell her to be nice to her mommy!

Sadie can't wait to meet you guys.

Love ya!
Karin

Young Baldwin said...

I like that kid.
Way to go Ella!!!
...I mean (clears throat)Ella you sly devil.
I think it's time for sippy cup throw down part 2...ok just kidding.
I'm just sayin' I may call my mom "the old woman who lives in a shoe" but I know my limit.

_Orla B._

Kathy said...

I cannot imagine sweet little Ella being disobedient. What are you talking about Brit??

kayemeff said...

Sounds like Adam, today after church, I asked him why he wasn't listening, he said blah, blah, I get roomtime after church anyways, I don't have to listen today. NICE!
You need a boy! Boys are way easier I promise, they're just so laid back, give 'em a ball and some food and they're happy. Ashley is way too complicated, I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, Shoes Mommy, I NEED pink shoes and a pink dress, and a pink hat and a pink purse! HUH??? She shouldn't know that she needs all that yet!