Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Precor Elliptical Coming My Way

I love to exercise outdoors, but sometimes the forces of the universe combine against me: the southern heat, nausea, a golfing husband, two kids who are allergic to the stroller . . .

NO MORE am i at the mercy of the universe.

Thanks to my lovely kyle i will soon be the proud owner of a precor elliptical. I have been wanting one for about 4 years and finally the day has arrived. If you have to burn your calories indoors its great fun and a good workout. Hopefully it gets here in one piece.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks pretty nice. Enjoy!

dishka said...

Ugh, green with envy over here! The girls at church are killin' me with the kickboxing! (love ya ladies!!) I so wish I had room for one of those though!!!
HEY...we aren't the hippies anymore? I liked being the hippies. I have patchouli and everything ;)
Miss ya!

Sarah said...

super jealous, those rock, and your butt will soon be as hard as a rock!

Hailey said...

YOW. You realize that a treadmill makes a much better clothes hanger, right? ;)
Next time you are in UT, and maybe not too pregnant, come to the spin class I love... although there is a woman who comes at least 2x/wk, due in a month: twins! Oh wow.

Love you!
Good luck with your babies, blogs & AL bugs. (looking for some alliteration)
oOoOo
H