Monday, June 16, 2008

Kyle's Back

It has been 2.5 months since my last post, I am coming out for a guest appearance on my high jacked blog. At least someone is keeping the world posted of our happenings in the depths of the south.

Here are some recent highlights:
  • I am an official doctor now.
  • I graduated and passed the national board exam with flying colors.
  • I almost melted on the golf course 3 times this past week.
  • One of my lovely patients told me I looked "9 years old", I promptly sent her for cataract surgery. (no joke)
  • I have come to terms with being a father of 3 and wrote a lovely song about it to the tune of little mermaid.
Look at these kids
Arent they sweet
One more little boy (or girl) and our collection's complete
And NO MORE KIDS!!!! NO MORE KIDS!!! NO MORE KIDS!!!
  • After only 2 weeks of work I am ready to cut back from 4.5 days to 4 days/ week "you can't find a job in this town unless you work 40 hours a week" --lloyd, dumb and dumber
  • My wife is the best, for fathers day she got me lawn service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so then how many kids are you planning on having? i was a little unclear after trying to sing the song :)

Kathy said...

You have worked hard to become a doctor. Raising 3 children will be a great deal harder than becoming a doctor. Although children are truely a blessing and gift from God. Did they not teach you in optometry school what causes them?

More is better.