Saturday, June 21, 2008

A great weekend

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment, 2 hours a way in birmingham. The nurse and then the doctor couldn't find a heart beat, so i had another ultrasound. Thankfully, the little champ is still alive and healthy. It's always awesome to see the little baby moving around. Life is an amazing thing and being a mom rocks.

I then enjoyed a day to myself, shopping with mary and then later hanging out with Kathy. Good friends make a perfect day complete.

Kyle hung out with the kids while I was gone. He is the greatest dad and his girls LOVE him. The other night kate woke up in the middle of the night crying, "Daddy, Daddy". I couldn't console her, and finally i took her into our room to show her kyle was asleep. That was the trick and she layed down next to him and closed her eyes. Kate brings so much love to our family for being so little.

As for Ella and Kyle, they are peas in a pod. They golf and bike together and have an all around great time. Every day before work Ella yells after kyle, "Remember I need my hug and a kiss!"
I hope she grows up to be just like him.

Summer pictures coming soon.. New computer coming next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sienna is a daddy's girl too but she still needs her mommy sometimes (rarely).

I'm glad everything turned out okay at the doctor.

Karin
P.S. Just for the record Joe T's is better than Los Hermanos - just had the discussion with dad and he's crazy.