Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer vacation is here

It is a dangerous thing to go to the bookstore on the first day of the month, when my cash budget is overflowing and the books are calling. Two hours later, Ella and I had some great finds:



We got this one for Katie-Kate. On her to-do list today she had me write "get kitten." This book was the best I could do and is soooooooooo cute.


Doesn't everyone love Fancy Nancy? My girls think she is divine. And for $3.99 I think she is pretty divine, too.

This book is beautiful but a little tricky to read outloud if you are a crybaby like me.

And to top it all off Ella picked out her first journal. It is our summer homework in disguise, but please don't tell her that. You will get a kick out of the entries she has planned for the future.




I love my little family. Today all the sweeping and laundry and everyday chores were definately worth it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I obviously am way behind on times. I haven't looked at my blog in over a month so therefore I haven't looked at yours or any one elses. I am so glad to see that you read the help. I love all of the cute pics of your kidos and all the fun you are having. you are like putty. You adapt very well to where ever you are. Look at all the friends you have all over the world. What a lucky girl I am to say you are my friend. Thanks for picking up your phone yesterday, I needed to talk. lol B