Wednesday, June 09, 2010

kate has been on one




















All in one breath -- "Mom, I have an idea. We need to go to Target. We need to get a sleeping bag. We need to go to Tahoe." (Then Ella chimes in with, yeah, we can sleep in the van! Looks like the G's are going camping this weekend.)

Kate, I'm not giving you your treat until you say sorry. Are you sorry? "I'm sorry I'm not getting my treat . . . "

Kate, I'm going to the store. Do you want pullups or diapers (for night)? "PANTIES!"

"Are we going to race in the mountains today?" Not today. "Well, what day are we going to race?"

Kate, you need to stop screaming and use your words. "Some toddlers don't use their words." Well, obviously you can so do it.


"Mom, this show doesn't use bad words. There are no stupids or uglies in it."

2 comments:

Karin said...

You forgot, "Mom, I really want to go spend some time in Texas with my favorite Auntie and cousins!"

Kathy said...

That Kate is one smart little girl. Clay and I are both are sitting here laughing.