Saturday, March 06, 2010

Why I love my parents . . .

“If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.” --Brian Tracy




Anne and Dug are crazy in a good way and always a lot of fun. They would do anything for me or mine and usually do.

They made me believe I could be and do anything with hard work and faith. As I get older I realize how rare this gift is. If only we could bottle it and share it with the masses. I think it would be called Hope or maybe Happiness.

Anyway, they watched my kids for 2 1/2 weeks straight last month. The kids think of them not only as grandparents but as best friends.

Even with all the wrong in the world, Anne and Dug are proof that there are still some things going right.

Happy Birthdays, Mom and Dad! You are truly the best!

3 comments:

Logan said...

Your parents are pretty dang awesome. :)

How Sweet it is! said...

We love your parents too!

Karin said...

I don't know how I missed this but I love it. They are pretty amazing!