Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reality versus perception

"Marketing is not a battle of products, it's a battle of perceptions." --Jack Trout

So, I guess that's where we're at. Facts don't matter. Common sense doesn't matter. What matters is the reality in the mind of the consumer.

I want healthcare for everyone, I do. I'm just one of those people who believe you can't create resources out of thin air. I am waiting for a proponent of this health care bill to defend its sustainability, its efficacy, its efficiency . . . anything about it other than, "you know, it will be like christmas . . . "

An article worth reading . . .

It’s NOT a Health Bill, NOT a Medicare Tax and It Can’t Possibly Cost Only $940 Billion

On a happy note, we glittered easter eggs today. Glitter does a lot to lift the spirits in my home.

No comments: