Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunch for daddy
































Ella: "Mom, I need to make a list. Here is a pen and paper. Okay, now write. 1) Learn to work a gun. 2) Go on a date with daddy 3) I will tell you when I think of it."

"Mom, let's pretend that we are cooks in the army getting food ready for the soldiers."

Kate: Everything is disgusting. If we see a bug, "That is disgusting!" If she spills on her shirt, "Disgusting!" If I am changing a diaper, "Disgusting!"

Also, after we started cooking the girls ran up to the playroom to find some aprons. When they found them they yelled, "Yay for becky!" (She made the princess apron.)
Dash: Says "Dadda", "Momma," and is working on "Ball."

5 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Funny. Your girls are so cute!! I am sure Dash is too, you need to post pics of him too.

jenneday said...

Beautiful princesses! Did you hear my princess Sam is getting MARRIED? Life is flying by - and I am hanging on for the ride.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Cutest pictures ever, I love them.

ROSIE said...

Kate looks so old! I can't wait to see you guys :)

Macdonalds said...

Those are awesome pics! I love their imagination!