Monday, April 06, 2009

Tender Moments

So, Dash's blessing yesterday was a tender day for me. It was an awesome thing to have the men in my life (dad, husband, and dash) together at one time. If only we had Frank, Roger, and our brothers it would have been complete.
























I didn't hear anything in the blessing about speed, :) but Kyle did bless Dash to know he was loved and to help others feel loved as well.

I truly believe that we are all children of God, and that he loves each of us and watches over us all the time. I hope to help my kids feel this love so they can be faithful and optimistic as they grow up and carve their own way.

These last 6 months have truly been a gift. Besides having Dash, sometime in the fall I made a conscious decision to stop worrying so much and to excersize a little faith that things are as they should be. It is making all the difference.


Anyway, I love you all, my family and friends! We pray for you every night and hope there are sweet things in store for all of you this spring.

7 comments:

Young Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Young Baldwin said...

Two symbols one concept.
: )

.l i c k t e e s. said...

love all the pictures! we so wish we had been there...maybe next time. or better yet, head to utah the first of june and be here for gracie's blessing!

dash looks darling and so chubby! i can't believe he'll be 4 months next week :)

gillespie said...

Wish we could have been a part of it. Glad some of your family was able to be there. Cute pictures.

Emily

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Thanks for the fun trip. I'm so glad we came. We had a blast. I think Kyle really should look in to the DFW area- the girls had so much fun together. We love you!!!

PS. Email me the picture of Dash and Sadie as well as the one of everyone outside of church.

Kathy said...

You have such a beautiful family and so much to be thankful for. There is nothing like mom, dad and sister to share these special occaions.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Congrats on the blessing, I am sure it was great even without the speed. You are an awesome person, I am glad to have you in my life.