Tuesday, April 14, 2009

smell the epoxy . . .

Today's pictures represent a day in the life. I will give you the mini tour: This is Kate asleep on our bottom step after Kyle put her in bed at least 20 times. Super nannny says: "No talking, no spanking, just put her back." i tried to encourage him from the couch where i was snuggling with Dash.

















This next picture is one of my favorites. It perfectly represents Kyle's knack for customizing/fixing just about anything. He is currently on a quest to create the ultimate bag. I think his skills are hot. And I am just now envisioning Kyle's perfect day: 18 holes, some yummy food, a family bike ride, and an evening with his epoxy (oops, just informed it is regripping solvent.) you get the idea.

although it looks staged, it wasn't. He lines up his vault so he knows what options he has when mixing and matching shafts and heads. Note: when dash's baby syringe, my nail polish remover, and other household items go missing i can usually find them on his work bench. You never know what tool will do the job. i think it is cute as long as he leaves my williams/sonoma anything alone.







ella was asleep by the time the camera came out today. we found contraband under her bed this week. cheetos, whipping cream, and cadberry eggs. at least she has good taste.

and this final video is dash. i sound like a big idiot talking in my baby voice, so i post it soley out of love for the grandmothers.

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Funny post. Kate looks comfy on the stair.

I am looking forward to the video of Dash.

Macdonalds said...

Oh Kate! She looks comfy. My parents bribed me with M&M's for breakfast-worked like a charm. I wish it were that simple for Max.

Dash is so adorable!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

okay, that is the cutest video ever!! he is darling and getting so big. we hope you get out here soon :)

and oh katie-kate. i am proud of kyle though. jake would never put the kids back that many times. when you get her all trained will you please send kyle to fix max?

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I love it all. Dash is so big!!

Kathy said...

I must be the worse friend ever. I guess Dash will be walking by the time we meet him. He is growing so very fast. Poor Kate, she will at least she had her blanket.

Hey Kyle, that is one fancy work shop you have there.

Dana said...

Love the stair bed--very creative! We always found with Aidan Super Nanny didn't know what she was talking about and it was eaiser to leave him wherever he landed. She hits the floor enough and she'll go back to bed! As far as Dash goes, that is absolutely adorable and I love the mohawk! :)