Saturday, April 25, 2009

kate anne is a goof ball

She slices, she dices, she keeps me hoppin all the time.

"Why so serious?" --joker, the dark knight

















Kate thinks if her blanket is on you can't see her. But she's not just any ghost, she's a puppy ghost.

















ella took this last picture of her. kate has officially hijaked dash's swing, bassinet, and bouncer.





And the latest words of wisdom from Ella,

"Mom, I don't like my green dress. And I don't like sundays. I think I should wear my green dress on sundays!"

Coming soon, a post for those moms looking to work from home in these tough economic times.

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love her green dress and Sundays!! :)

Kate is hilarious, love her!

Tricia said...

Love it! You guys are so cute. What is it about the second child? They just love mischief. We are all starting to miss our dear Demopolis crew. It must be time to plan a road trip!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Kate has a burn on her head- what happened?

I've been meaning to tell you that Sienna reminds me SO much of Ella. She pulls the same eyes that Ella did when she was little and didn't want to answer a question or something. She has a few mannerisms that Ella did. I love it and just find it funny how alike they are when Sienna wasn't around when Ella was little. I wish I could explain the eye thing... it isn't rolling her eyes but she gazes off and looks up at the same time. I don't know.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

just today, i was coloring with max and every time he would close the marker and get a little on his finger he would say, "uh oh. mess ma ma." maybe katie could teach him a thing or two :) love her.

gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

you my friend are the queen of blog. Love that silly Kate. I must remember to tell you frequently in the kids prayers they bless Ella and Kate. I smile everytime. I miss you guys, it was fun talking today.