Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Trail of Milk

Hansel and Gretel left a trail, why not Kate. Although Kate left hers with MILK!!!

AHh. Today I thought I'd be extra sweet and make Kyle a warm lunch for a cold day. I gave the girls their cups of milk. They love milk so much its not usually a problem. I left the kitchen to check up on them and Kate had emptied her sippy into little cups for all her animals, and her animals were soaked with milk and there was a trail of milk down the steps to the kitchen. It seems a little bit of milk goes a long way.

I chased her around for awhile and finally caught up to her trying to pull all the covers off my bed.


As I was chasing her she kept yelling "YES, MA'AM, YES MA'AM."


Ella was yelling, "You can run but you can't hide!"


I was yelling but i won't repeat what.

Then as Kate was running away from me she ran into something and hurt her finger. "MY PIGGY! My PIGGY!"If she weren't so dang cute I may smash her.


Oh, and on another note, I asked Ella, "Why do you keep bugging your sister." Her honest reply: Because I like to hear her scream.

FOR THE LOVE!

6 comments:

dishka said...

Now THAT is just hilarious. Thanks for sharing, I needed it!

Karin said...

because I like to hear her scream... oh Ella Jane.

I loved your poem by the way.

We'll see you in about 72 hours or so...

Sarah said...

oh brit...i love your girls.

Macdonalds said...

WOW!!! I'm still laughing. Milk, we've had that happen a few times, but not as bad.

Young Baldwin said...

...an early April Fools present possibly?

Kathy said...

I love it, glad it is you and not me. You got to love the little monsters...oh I mean sweet little angels!!LOL