Sunday, March 01, 2009

My dad is a rock star

Dash was supposed to be blessed today. But it snowed in sunny alabama and church was cancelled! frankly, i couldn't have been more excited if santa himself popped through the chimney. We really needed a day to recharge.

Then my dad called and said it was meant to be. He is flying to texas, picking up my sister and driving to bama so he can help bless dash in April. That is just the kind of rock star he is. Dug goes big or goes home. And to illustrate, I have attached a picture of his new stackers for your blogging pleasure.














Has anyone seen Kate? I can't find her.

5 comments:

Macdonalds said...

Your dad is awesome! My boys do the same thing with rugs, so silly!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Dad is a rockstar! I am so excited to see them and to come see you. I could jump through my chimney too.

Love ya!!!

Young Baldwin said...

Even better. Snowball fights AT CHURCH not to mention playing in shorts a short sleeved shirt w/ no jacket. Then building a snowman and TACKLING IT.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

My girls were in heaven when they woke up and it was snowing. We ended up with a good 2-3 inches here. That is so great of your dad.

Sarah said...

what a cool guy! sounds like it will be a grand event with your loved ones:)