Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where?


Demopolis, Alabama. Our new home to be, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demopolis,_Alabama check it out.

Why?
Great opportunity and good feelings
Whats there?
Job
House
2 golf courses
middle of no where
southern charm
warm winters
20 minutes to Eutaw
Christmas on the river
what else can you ask for

I found the house while brittney was in Utah and put in an offer. She saw pictures, but as more than one person has commented, "I am a brave man."
Funny, my name's not even on the mortgage. That's two homes for brit; hopefully the next one will be on me.
I can walk to work, the golf course, church, and walmart.

1 comment:

Karin said...

It's about time!!! I love the house. I can't wait to come see all of you. We are so happy that things worked out so well for Kyle. We love you guys! It is nice to see the girlies.

Love ya!
Karin