Monday, October 08, 2007

One Man Show

It's demolition day at demopolis. If the pictures look fuzzy its from all the floating dust.

Kyle single handedly took on the tile with a screwdriver and hammer. 15 hours later we are ready for our new wood floors. I'm not much help in the manual labor department. I am more of the food/water/drive-to-walmart-for-more-garbage-cans kind of girl. I have also been working the budget and meeting with different contractors and picking out pretty colors of paint. I'll post the designs for the kitchen and playroom shortly.


Thanks to Karin we were able to spend saturday in demopolis without the kids. Of course Kate came down with a fever as soon as we left. I guess that's just the way it goes.




Anybody want to see a gun show?



The roaches here mean business. Haven't seen any in the house. Yahoo.


Cuddle time after a hard day's work.



Is it a UFO? Nope, just a friendly spider

Sienna is HEALED!!!

Token Roll Tide Plaque in the Backyard

1 comment:

Richard H. Glassford II said...

Hey that is a very cool spider. Don't forget to collect me a couple. Ha! I have enjoyed looking through your blog. I am very impressed with you all. Keep up the good work !

Rich

Our blog: glassford.blogspot.com