Monday, September 24, 2007

I will blog again




You know you have not blogged in a while when you forget how to post a blog.




I have no excuses except we sold our house, moved into a 3rd story apartment, and bought another house all within 2 weeks, but that is no excuse, I have violated blogging ethics.




Life has been a whirlwind, I will find time to sit down and write about it soon. I will blog again.




The real reason I have not blogged is our apartment has cable, (the golf channel, tlc, hgtv, and discovery) pathetic ah.



I have a ton of great pictures Brittney took when she is was in Utah a few weeks ago, I will try to get some posted. here is one of grandma and grandpa Gillespie on the peach orchard.

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i haven't looked here in a couple of days, and i wasn't sure why i was looking again--and then i wasn't disappointed!! cute pics of the kiddies (gotta love that baby einstein and the 20 minutes of calm it brings!) and we can't wait to see more pics, especially of the house!
-jakeandreni