Friday, July 06, 2007

Summer

Since Brittney and the girls are in Utah I found some time to update the blog. There is too much fun stuff to do in the summer to keep up with the blog and when my bed time is 9:00 pm that doesn't leave much blog time. Brittney took the camera to Utah so no photos today.

4th of July I played golf at the Capstone Club of Alabama, 45 holes of heaven. One of the best courses I have ever played and the best part was I was the only one on the course. First round score 84 second round 74. Don't be surprised if you hear word of me relocating to Brookwood Alabama.

It rained today so instead of golfing I hiked through the woods and picked up a few hundred golf balls.

Life is really good not having to worry about school and tests, and I am having a great time working at UAB eye care.

It will be a lonely couple of weeks without the family around but I have plans to be at the course a lot to pass the time.

No comments: