Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fluke? 67, can I do it again?

Last Thursday, the stars must have been aligned with pure thoughts in my heart because the golf gods were good to me. I couldn't do anything wrong, 6 birdies, 2 birdies and the rest pars added up to 67, 4 under par. On hole number 3 when my drive went a little long on a dog leg right and I had to hit a 60 yard shot over a 50 foot tree blocking the green, I landed it 8 feet from the flag stick and rolled it in for a birdie, I knew it was going to be a good day.

The question is; can I do it again will I be able to break the 70 barrier again soon? I will give it a try again this Thursday.


Ella hitched a ride on my back tonight and we cruised the neighborhood.


We also raced up and down the street.


Keeping up the blog has been tough lately, especially when anything past 9:00pm feels like midnight.

Work at UAB eye care is going great, I have not permanently blinded anyone yet.

No comments: