Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eutaw?


We traveled through Eutaw (pronounced Utah) on our way to Demopolis, AL. today. When I tell people I am from Utah they think I am from Eutah, now I can say I have been there.


We spent the day with the Green family exploring opportunites for after I graduate. It was a great afternoon with a personal tour of the town, including the two golf courses.



Here's ella and grandma anne with their pet snake.

Uncle Kirk, Ella and jake. Kirk is a marine and leaves to Iraq in about a month.


Here's Dug with his posse of girls. Dug just got a saleen extreme. If you don't know what that is, go see Transformers. It's the cop car for the bad guys.
Ella came home from Utah with her ears pierced. She's been asking for a year, and she must have wanted them bad cause she didn't cry a drop.

No comments: