Monday, April 30, 2012

How to judge a friend


Hmmm. I don't know what to say about this girl so instead I will tell you how I feel when I am around her.

1. Inspired 
2. Motivated
3. Grateful
4. Happy
5. Content
6. Full of Joy

Courtney left her family to come visit us last weekend and run the Wenatchee 1/2 marathon. Although she had her race to think about, somehow she still managed to do my laundry and bake us orange rolls. 

We ate some dang yummy food and laid low with our two new babies.

We laughed and then she organized my dysfunctional kitchen.

All I can say is there are friends and then there are friends. 


Courtney is one of those friends for me. Someone you trust enough to lay your dirt out in front of them and say, "Okay, here it is. Tell me the truth about this situation and what I should do to fix it." She is smart. She is real. And I am one lucky girl to have her in my life.

Thanks, Court, for the awesome visit. Baby and I felt totally spoiled and we are looking to return the favor soon.

1 comment:

Karin said...

How soon after a baby did she run the 1/2? You two are crazy! Glad she could come visit, I know how much you love her. :)