Monday, February 13, 2012

11 days and counting

Sometimes you have to be really foolish to become wise. I foolishly thought because i am having constant contractions and am pretty much a handicapped person I could have my baby on Friday, but nope. 11 more days. i will admit there was lots of crying on friday but we are trying to regroup.

So in the meantime I guess we will celebrate four birthdays, my sister's wedding anniversary (they are coming to visit), ella's baptism, and our favorite holiday, V-day! Also, Kyle is celebrating the arrival of his bouncing baby kawasaki.

Trying to be grateful I'm not dead! And forgetting how much pink comes along with a baby girl. So fun!

kyle also brought me flowers and vacuumed the house. true love, i tell you.







1 comment:

Karin said...

We're very excited to come play. The girls remind us and everyone else daily that we're leaving on Friday. =) Hang in there! I'm okay if your water breaks Sunday too so we can meet Baby Ashley.