Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Why we love February

Ella and Brit: Feb 18
Anne and Kate: Feb 20

I still think it is amazing I get to share this month with my favorite people.

Kate told her gymnastics class that she was turning 7 (she's 4). Ella told me she wanted to take her entire school class to olive garden. Dash decided it was a good week to start potty training. Good times!

Birthday fun all week long. If Ella looks tired it's because we weren't able to open the girls presents until late at night. We spent the weekend remodeling the office so the new toys doubled as a handy distraction for the kids while we worked. Before and after pix coming soon.

The grandmas all sent their fun presents, including a cute apron from Janie, which I hope to start using soon when I resume my cooking responsibilities for the family.

Also, after a long day I came home to a super surprise from my reno girls. Homemade orange rolls (DELICIOUS!) and a bundle of treasures that hit the spot. Ladies, you don't know how much your love and service keeps me smiling.

We are still basking in the glow of grandma anne's visit. I don't let my kids watch sponge bob so grandma anne bought them a sponge bob cake, cause that's just the kind of rebel she is. They loved it, or course. And I frankly didn't mind either cause they were happy as clams.

Kyle and I also booked our birthday/christmas/10th anniversary/optometry graduation/all-rolled-into-one trip and i must say even though it is weeks away it is all I can do not to pack tomorrow.

Anyway, must go fold laundry. Love you all!

b








No comments: