Saturday, January 01, 2011

Walking the tightrope

Moselle.co made this and I loved it. If the girl were blond I would buy ten of them.





















Kind of feel like we've been walking a tightrope lately. Trying to stay focused on goals and not freak out at all the changes.

A friend reminded me it takes about 3 months after a move to start feeling comfortable. Looking back at Bama and Reno I would have to agree.

Anyway, took some pictures of the new stomping grounds. The first is our view as we run/bike up the canyon. Come summer I am going to swim across and back that dang river.

The second is a picture of our townhouse under the cliffs. Thank goodness the month-long blizzard is over and the snow is melting.

3 comments:

Karin said...

That is gorgeous!! In 3 months, you're never going to want to leave. =) Thanks for the chat today sis, I love you.

Kelly said...

Hey Brit!! It's totally gorgeous there! Hang in there girl, everyday will get a little better! Miss you and I know you can swim the river :)

gina said...

embrace the snow!