Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tahoe is perfect in all ways

There is something really magical about Tahoe. I can't get over it. I love it up there and want to spend every weekend exploring. If you need some happiness in your life come and visit. The blue water will heal you.

This is some of our Reno possee. I love these girls and their beautiful kids.



Today we had the husbands with us, which is a special treat. It's amazing how 5 extra adults can make the beach that much better.

Also, Camille, Kelly and I swam to the bouy today. It's sort of a right of passage. The water is 50 degrees but you can see strait to the bottom even when it gets really deep. I am thinking I am going to really like triathlons. One of these days . . .

1 comment:

Karin said...

I really don't think you should move away from Reno!