Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthdays!!!

Ella, Kate, Anne and I all had B-day's in Disneyworld. In Ella's words, "Oh, this is absolutely perfect!" In Kate's, "This is the best day ever!"


Opening their goggles. For those of you who don't know, Kate wears her swimsuits every chance she gets. I am going to have to start a slush fund called "will freelance for pool" one of these days.




If only we had stockades at our house for real.



I thought this was a cute pix of Anne and Kate Anne on their B-days.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday everyone. It looks to have been a great celebration. I have been watching for this update. Great photos, such beautiful girls.

How Sweet it is! said...

I love the picture of them looking at each other, way cute!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Very cute girls, Happy Birthday to you all.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love the picture of the girls in the stockades. ha ha ha Great pictures!! I love the one of you and Dash man

(No joke, the word verification was MICKY) ha ha ha