Monday, November 16, 2009

Nashville and Montgomery

We made our annual trip to see our the Solomons in Nashville this weekend. They are such an awesome family and even though our visit was short it was great to see them as always.

The hayrolls, cotton fields and pecan orchards make for a gorgeous drive.






Vacations are even funner when the kids get along and don't fight. Drew kept calling me "Katie's mom."






















This is a picture of Andy's land. 32 acres of pristine georgia soil. Kyle and the girls enjoyed riding the intruder buggy. We are excited to go visit them after their house is built sometime next year.



One of my favorite things to do is look at homes. So after the boys got done with their golf, Laura surprised me with a tour of nashville home show! Yeah! It was so fun. The insides were AMAZING. For a town of 4,000 they have some incredible decorators.























PS Laura is prego with the third solomon BOY.




Dash has officially tasted the thrill of freedom. I can't get anything done. He climbs out of his high chair, tries to climb out of his crib, goes up and down stairs and can climb up the slide backwards. The good news is he is always smiling while causing trouble.




The montgomery zoo, 2 1/2 hours away. If that doesn't make us dedicated moms I don't know what does! 4 adults and 10 kids under 6. WHEW.















4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'm glad you were able to go see them. Congratulations to Laura!! It sounds like Andy has plenty of land- you should go build with them and live in GA. :)

Young Baldwin said...

I LOVE THE SOLOMONS!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, great pictures. You are awesome mom's I don't know if I would have survived the zoo.

Kathy said...

You told me when Dash was born that he looked like Kate. With his increased mobility/activity, he is proving that he is Kate's brother. I love the Montgomery Zoo, just big enough, but not so big that the children are wore out.

Bad news, Clay has to work the weekend of Thanksgiving. Maybe we can come your way the weekend after. I will call you soon.