Saturday, July 18, 2009

utah vacation july 2009

highlights included:
-lots of fezzy (my mom's cat)
-sleeping 3 nights in a tent with my parents
-watching grandma anne and grandpa dug play softball
-time with cousins
-bridal veil falls, southfork, a moose and a 4-point buck
-seeing friends and family
-letting my sister kick my butt on a run around town
-riding in a race car "Go faster, grandpa!"
-a private carnival complete with snowcones, cotton candy, and popcorn
-orla, with all of her shrugs and grim looks of pain
-thanks for a great time! and kyle thanks you too, with over 200 holes of golf and some serious time on the bike.



































































































































































8 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I didn't make your list- not even my excellent running skills.

I love those pictures. My favorites are the tent, you and grandma, and the girls in the water. Love you and I am SOO glad I got to see you guys.

brit said...

what are you talking about? you're in there i just din't have a cute picture of us in our spandex :) it was great seeing you too!

dallas here we come soon!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I love Orla's face in that picture. I am glad you had a wonderful time, love the pics, good photographer.

Young Baldwin said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF!!!! I'M DIEING!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEAAASSSSSSSSEEEE, TAKE THE PICTURE OFF AND NEVER PUT IT UP AGAIN!!!!

Sarah said...

um...I didn't make your list either...it's cool.

I love your family, Doug and Anne look as happy as ever:)

JENNE said...

Sorry that we did not connect when you where in town. I am a CRAZY women. Maybe, I will escape and come to Alabama to hide. You have the most adorable children. I cannot believe how big they are getting.

Kathy said...

I always enjoy seeing photos of the girls. But I think my favorite is the photo of your parents and Dash.

Mindy Hill said...

Sorry we didn't get to come to the little neighborhood party on the 4th. You probably know this, but you have the most fantastic parents and such a beautiful family. It's fun to hop n here every once and awaile and catch up to what you're doing!