Monday, July 27, 2009

Our little racer

Dash. There aren't words for this kid. He adds so much happiness to our lives. He is crawling around our house like a little adventurer. I even caught him going up the stairs. No kidding. My favorite part of being his mom is when he laughs and snuggles into my shoulder. Any time I get overwhelmed or sad, I just have to pick him up and the blues are gone. If you're having a tough day, come on over and hold Dash. I don't mind sharing all the love this guy has to offer.







10 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

He is precious!! I wish I could hold him whenever I got sad, I am sure that would cheer me up!

Karin said...

He is so fun. I'm so glad I got to see him this month because he has already changed so much since April and I probably won't see him again until December. I love the first picture very most but they are all darling.

Young Baldwin said...

I agree! The kid makes ME smile!!! and that's saying something.

Kathy said...

Dash is smiling because he didn't have a flower on his shirt!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to have my boy!!
Dash is such a love bug.
I just posted a question on my blog...I would love your advice:)

Tricia said...

He gets more adorable every day! You know, there are a ton of great houses for sale in Gardendale... ;-)

How Sweet it is! said...

He is such a cute little boy. Aren't kids just such a blessing in our lives?!

Sarah said...

i knew i could count on you! thanks!

Dana said...

the new pics are great!! Dash looks SO much like Kyle in the first pic with his little hat on!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

wow, his smile in that first picture is totally kyle. cute! i'm sad i didn't get to snuggle the little guy.