Saturday, February 07, 2009

Does this shirt make him look chubby?

Okay, so it's not the shirt it's his cheeks.


All I can say is everything that's happened since Dec. 11 has been a gift. Dash is perfect. He loves to cuddle and is so happy. He is the perfect addition to our little family.


Everyone says three is a big adjustment but we are loving it. No baby blues, no stress, just a lot of love. (We don't try to go anywhere past the duckpond though, and that probably helps.)


Ella's still up to her usual antics: "mom, don't interrupt me while I'm dreaming."


Kate has taken southern respect to a new level. "No, Ma'am!" (Her talking, not me.) She also declared yesterday, "panties, panties, panties" and wouldn't let me put a diaper on her. No accidents yet but I hope she forgets about potty training for awhile. I need another month to gear up.


Kyle spends his nights scheming to become a professional golfer. I wish him the best of luck. He also bought me a bike for my birthday! YEAH! and the weather is 78 degrees so we are loving it!


Also this week, I've temporarily come out of retirement, hired a nanny for 2 hours a day, was released as Relief Society President!!! AWESOME!!! and am now in primary. I have 18 pounds to lose before our hot date in puerto rico so i better stop typing and go exercise.




kate and my mom's cat. she wanted to take him home with her.


valentines dresses. wouldn't look at me to save their lives.

7 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love the pictures. My favorite is the 2nd one of Dash. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE those dresses.

I'm glad you laughed at my email.

Kathy said...

Your children are precious!! It isn't the shirt, look at that tummy, Dash is eating well. Kyle is one great dad and husband. You got your own bicycle and he got two of the three children on the bike ride! I noticed your bicycle has no baby seat!!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Dash is so cute, I just want to kiss him all day. Your girls look so cute in those dresses, and the dresses are cute also.

Tricia said...

You have nowhere to shop and yet you still find two of the cutest dresses EVER! Congrats on the release. I am mildly jealous (but not too much because primary is awesome). I'm sure the girls will loving having you with them now! Dash is pretty big, but he's going to have to work hard to be big enough to fight off all the girls suitors.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

dash is getting so chubby! he wasn't that big when he was here?! does the chubbiness mean that he's sleeping better at night now?

girls look cute, like always :) i'm wishing we were having your biking weather...

ROSIE said...

Puerto Rico?? When? Dash is darling! Where did you get those dresses . . . love them!

Hailey said...

2 hours a day?!
I was just stumbling back to the computer, after a marathon calendaring session with everyone, and this post was up. Drooled over the adorable Dash. Where did he come from?! Lovely, articulate girls and a NEW bike? No RS Pres. calling. The blog life is indeed dreamy... but a NANNY 2 HOURS A DAY?! That just crosses the line! -- Sigh. I guess I did that sorta thing for a spell too. All the power to you Brit. Really.
Sweet squishy babies are so wonderful -- sometimes I wonder if they don't just keep getting better? ... 16,13,11,8&5 year-olds have some sweet moments too. Babyhood is perfectly brief -- something to savor at the time and fondly miss.