Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 random things


  1. i love pottery barn. no seriously, i LOVE it.

  2. there is an ongoing dispute whether my eyes are blue or green

  3. i hate soap (but use it grudgingly and often)

  4. i'v had 3 c-sections and plan to have at least 1 more

  5. i think my husband is hot like jason bourne

  6. lasik changed my life

  7. i plan on reemerging in my 30s as a competitive athlete

  8. i like reading textbooks and watching documentaries

  9. i haven't had TV since nov 2007

  10. i rely on the internet for my news and episodes of the office

  11. i gain 40 pounds with each pregnancy

  12. losing those last 18 is always work

  13. i care about my favorite meals like they are relatives

  14. boys rule! who knew? thanks, dash

  15. i love the South

  16. "lars and the real girl" was my kind of movie

  17. if only we could live in workout clothes

  18. i want a bike for my birthday

  19. i want to swim in a freakin' bioilluminescent bay. soon.

  20. i often burn the midnight oil

  21. i love the feeling after a hard bike ride of being sweaty, dirty, really tired

  22. i rely heavily on instinct

  23. i am relif society president.

  24. i am a desert baby. canyonlands, st. george, grand j. lake powell. san rafell swell.yeah baby.

  25. many of my happiest memories involve water

tagged: emily m, emily g, tricia, gina, reni, rosie, sheralyn


9 comments:

kayemeff said...

LOL,see I told you boys are WAY easier!!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love both of those pictures. Man, I miss mom and dad. Too bad Myrtle Beach got axed. That sucks!

Macdonalds said...

We have a lot of random things in common. Soap is great but it dries out your hands and the kind in public restrooms smells horrible and it lingers for a long time. I gain more than 40 pounds each pregnancy though, but the last 15-20 are the hardest too. Boys rule! #21,22. Work outs are so rewarding when you are done!

JENNE said...

Hey, we are almost like soulmates, except you have the ability to be highly competitive. and I gain 50 lbs per child.
Love Ya,

Sarah said...

i too plan on becoming a competitive athlete in my 30's....child bearing has kicked my butt!

Loved reading this!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I am so glad that you posted something again, I always enjoy your enteries. Love you and you are such an inspiration!

Young Baldwin said...

Oh no, I'm shivering at your picture! :D

Kathy said...

I like the south, but I am jealous of the snow.
Oh, yes boys are much easier!!
We miss you guys.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I need more pictures of Dash!! I can't believe he is already 2 months old this week but at the same time it seems like forever since we saw you.

So, I decided you should come here to work for a couple weeks and I'll watch the kiddos. :) (and treat you to lots of chips and salsa while you work...)