Friday, September 12, 2008

when the parents are away, the kiddos will . . .


I think Ella must have taken this video . . .








I took Ella out of preschool this week. We gave it a month but the fit wasn't right.

Now every day the girls pick an animal and we learn about it. There are amazing resources online . . . so we color and cut and glue and learn trivia and watch the animals on youtube.

Feel free to ask Ella about sharks, hyenas, or leopards. Where they live, what they eat, what makes them unique . . .

Also, we booked some tickets to utah today, compliments of Dug. Thanks, Dad! Sept 20-Oct 4.

If we can only get there in one piece it should be a great time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so excited to see you guys and that video almost made me wet my pants.

Macdonalds said...

That's a great video. I think Kate and my Max are a match made in climber's heaven.

Kathy said...

Where did Kate learn her dance moves???? The video is priceless.

Young Baldwin said...

I agree totally priceless.Well it would have been awesome if someone were to hit the zoom but so we could see her face will she was dancing!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I miss you guys so much!! I hate that we missed you again!! I am so jealous that you are going to go to Utah, can I hide in your suitcase?

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

PS. What is the music in the background? I had to watch it again for some laughs. ha ha ha

Lizza said...

So I know that you're totally popular and super busy, but if you have time to say hi, I would love to see you for a few minutes. Too bad you're not coming later. Matthew gets home Nov. 7