Wednesday, September 03, 2008

kyle is a babe

tonight kyle took the kids so i could have a break. he is awesome with his girls, me included, and i love him a lot.

kyle and i have had a great month. one bonus of living in a small town or not having a tv is you get to spend a lot of time together. we celebrated our 7th anniversary last month (even though we both thought it was our 8th), and saturday we went golfing for the first time as a family.

three words: golf carts rule!

this year has had a lot of surprises (including 1 due in dec.), but they have helped us set new goals and refine what we want to do with our lives. anyway, thanks, babe, for all you do! love ya!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to hear you two still love each other after 8. . . no 7 years. Happy anniversary. I knoew August 16th was a special day for more thay Kyler. That was a great day I will never forget. It was hard for me to say goodbye to my best friend, I still have that picture of me hugging you bawling. Pretty funny I was such a sap! still am.

Sarah said...

You guys make a great team!
We "might" start trying for a 3rd after my Triathlon...i'm scared.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Sarah- they weren't trying!! :) jk

That's a nice picture of Kyle. I still can't believe you all went out as a family golfing. I bet it was fun though. I have my own bag and clubs now so we're going to try and start going. We are going with mom and dad in Oct.

Love ya!
Karin

Young Baldwin said...

I was checking out your old posts and I couldn't help but notice how much you guys have changed over just about 2 years.Man have you guys changed!Look at your post from Thursday,April 06,2006.

kristy said...

Hi guys! I found a link to your blog on Todd and Gina's blog. So glad to see you guys are doing well. Congrats on the upcoming arrival! We're so happy for you and your family :)
Kristy (and Payton) Patterson

Anonymous said...

Hey Gillespie Family!! How has it been? I really miss you guys, and I'm sad every time I go to my sister's neighborhood and see your old house! I hope everything is going well for you, and congrats on the new arrival!! Please keep me updated!! You all know I love baby stories! By the way the girls have gotten so big, and they are adorable. Keep in touch, and if you are ever in Bham, give me a call!

Oakley