Friday, May 11, 2007

sorriest blogger around

It is crazy when you go to bed at 9:30 and you feel like you are going to bed too late. It has been wild around here lately, I am finishing up my last classes and Brittney is bring in the $$ working like mad to pay my bills, doing insane jobs for some new clients and always the Noni. Needless to say we have been a bunch of zombies as of late and the blog is on the back back burner.
I had my last classes ever yesterday, now I just have to pass my finals next week. All of my classmates are studying hard this weekend, I am going golfing.
Kate and Ella hanging out watching a movie.Ella and Lana being crazy in the rain
Yours truely with sweetie pie Kate.
Ella's purple creation, she came out of her bedroom the other morning with this on, She is creative.

No comments: