Thursday, May 17, 2007

Preaching Golfers

I played some golf with the Missionaries and Todd yesterday. Elder Mathews and I smoked Todd and Elder Landau by 12 strokes, best ball format. Elder Mathews has only played two rounds of golf in his life, once two weeks ago and once yesterday, he started to get the hang of it and made a few saves for us. I was out for revenge because the Elder Landau / Elder Mathews team beat me by one stroke a couple of weeks ago, Elder Landau, a former scratch golfer chipped in on 18 and took it from me.


Me, ripping a 3 wood from the fairway

Me again, 7 iron approach shot.


Elder "scratch" Landau


Elder Mathews

Todd

We played at the ghetto golf course as you can tell by the brown fairways, but for $17 you can't really complain.

I took my last final today, I will not coment since the results are not in yet, especially since I went golfing yesterday instead of studying.