Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It is confirmed, I am crazy.

Who in there right mind, in the middle of the day packs up a courier bag with some pants and shoes, jumps on their bike rides 20 minutes to the local golf course, put the pants and shoes on, stashes their bike in the woods and hikes around in the Alabama woods (also known as spider infested jungle), and collects lost golf balls? Only crazy folks.

Also, who in there right mind leaves Utah to go to professional school (self inflicted pain, torture, and torment) in Alabama. Only crazy folks.

National Board exam is complete. Hardest most stressful test I have ever taken. Hope I passed. Heading to Utah tomorrow for a month of R&R.

The golf ball hunting was successful though, I bagged about 210 balls all from one 500 yard hole. It was not easy though. It was about 95 degrees and I had to hike up this super steep hill through the jungle and spiders to get to the course. I narrowly missed being spotted by a couple of red neck golfers. I filled my courier bag until I could not lift it any more and it would not close. I also ran out of water and about died, especially on the ride home. Water never tasted so good in all my life. I had to stash the bag and go back with the car. The lengths I go for a stupid golf ball (white gold). It is confirmed, I am crazy.

No comments: