Monday, July 25, 2011

kate cut her hair, etc. etc.

Kate is keeping me busy. Here is a recap of the last two weeks:

-Had to go to the ENT doctor to remove popcorn seed from her ear
-Cut her own hair off and now has a cute A line
-Stole a paint sample and decorated the front door of our new house
-Ruined my mother's day present, a sweet pair of ray bans, by chewing on them (what?!!)
-Stole the sugar bin and sprinkled "white fairy dust" all over the house
-Ruined my very ergonomic, very irreplaceable office chair. GRR.

I guess all I can say is Kate is not going to sit on the sidelines, she is going to really LIVE. Even with all her madness I love her and am glad she is mine. I am just hoping she channels some of that energy into sports or school or her pet frogs which is an entirely other post in itself . . .



2 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Oh my goodness she is so busy!!! She will be an awesome adult!

Kathy said...

I just love your children. Kate is one energetic little girl, she needs to run in a marathon, I think she could win. I think the haircut is precious!!