Monday, May 16, 2011

Maui 2011

Every now and then it's time for a LOVE trip.

Kyle and I decided it was time to celebrate graduating from optometry school (YEARS LATER), celebrate our 10th anniversary, and celebrate the opening of Gillespie Eye Care.

Maui was amazing. Grandma Anne was amazing (more pix of the home front soon). Vacations are amazing. It's amazing how much stuff you can do in one day with no kids in tow.

The Solomon's own their own optometry practice in Georgia. It was great to hang out with such awesome friends and we are already looking forward to the next gathering! (Maybe in Vermont!)

Pictures as follows:
1. The love of my life
2. Getting some sun
3. Posing in our robes
4. Room service! Coconut french toast. Yum!
5. Snorkeling in XXL kid's wetsuit. Can't. Breathe!
6. Eating out like iron chef america
7. Watching Kyle get washed away by the ocean
8. Watching Kyle pose for Hawaiian Tropic calendar
9. Freedom! Beauty! Vacation!
10. The beach in front of our hotel
11. Great times with great friends!





























4 comments:

Karin said...

Those pictures are so beautiful, I am so glad you really went. Also - you and Kyle could tell people that those pictures were from 10 years ago on your honeymoon because you both look so young still!! Love you, Brit!! I really hope I get to see you this summer. LOVES

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Very cool!! I can tell you can't breath in that wet suit the way you are holding on to it. That is what you get for being so little though, you really are looking good!! I miss you!!

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun Brit. I'm thinking I need a vacation like that!

Macdonalds said...

Hawaii looks good on you Brit! I am so jealous!