Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moving Update


So, we are mid-move and excited about what this next adventure holds.

Here's an update:

The kids have said goodbye to all their friends and are officially living in Utah for a month or so. Saying goodbye to all their friends was painful. It is hard to leave such amazing people. Okay I am already starting to cry so moving on to a new subject . . .

We have a contract on the house and should close Jan 22! YEAH. We are so grateful and are hoping everything will go without a hitch.

Kyle is in bama packing like a madman and finishing last-minute house repairs. We miss him already.

I am leaving the kids in Utah for a bit while I return home to close the house and finish packing. Then Kyle and I are going to cross-country it and try to find a place to live in Nevada.

In 2008 we really felt strongly about moving to Demopolis. It went against the grain on a lot of levels but we have learned SO MUCH and made such AMAZING friends that we can see what a blessing it was to our lives.

After two years of searching and praying for the right thing, I can't describe how it feels to have things all come together and get a solid yes. We feel so loved and blessed.

Anyway, I thought you would like to see our branding concept tucked away for some future time. I love the tagline. It is our theme lately on many levels.

7 comments:

jenneday said...

Brit, So excited for your adventures! Hopefully when can connect when you are passing through. Best of luck in a calm, organized move.

gillespie said...

Love the logo. Wish I had been able to come over and see you Sunday. Excited for your changes ahead.

Lanae said...

Hey Brit! I'm so excited for you and your family! TAHOE, baby! Wahoo! I hope everything runs as smooth as possible over the course of the next month. Enjoy!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

We are so excited for you guys and can't wait until it is all settled down for you too. See you in a few weeks. :)

Sarah said...

great logo. good luck with EVERYTHING!

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! So, you guys are moving back to the west. I'm sure your parents are so excited. Good luck with everything. I know how hectic moving can be with three kids! By the way, I love the logo - it looks great!

Kathy said...

Brit, I am happy for you and Kyle,the job and the move closer to your family. Glad to hear the house sold. Love you guys.