Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



Our first Christmas in Alabama was a success. Thanks to santa and grandma's for all the gifts. Our Tree was a little weak but everything else was great. Ella and Kate got everything they ever wanted and more. Santa brought Ella and tag along bike that attaches to my bike so we can ride together, she is very excited about it. I surprised Brittney and actually got her a Christmas present this year and she actually liked it. It was a jewelry box. She gave me a published book of all my blog entries with photos, it is really cool.

Thanks to our friends the Olsens for coming to visit us this past weekend and we went to see the Tombigbee river lock and dam. We need a canoe to explore the river.
I am still working on the house almost every waking minute, I did finish wiring the kitchen lights today, I have been on a ladder with my head in the ceiling for the past 3 days. In the morning I will start putting the wood ceiling in the kitchen. I used to not care much about the kitchen but after all the work I have put into it, it is now my baby. I will post photos soon so everyone can see how great it looks.

No comments: