Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life back on the bike is great

I forgot what I have been missing for the past two years not commuting on my bike. My ride is about 45 minutes each way, it has two little climbs 4-5 minutes, plenty of ghetto, back roads and some downtown B'ham car dodging. I am going to start taking my camera because I seem to run across all kinds of strange stuff. It has come with an increased appetite, 9:00 bed time, and sense that I am contributing too a healthy lifestyle once again.



Ella had fun last week at her friends birthday party, It was a make over at a place caller Miss Priss, they went to town on the make up and accessories and walked around on the run way. Brittney asked her if it was fun and she said, " No, it was Awesome!" She is starting a little young and I am thinking I will be in for some big trouble, but I guess she will look good on the bike and at the course.


2 comments:

Lizza said...

So, how lame am I? I didn't even know you had a baby in Feb. Congrats! I swear you were just here. Where does the time go? Hope things are super! Look me up again if you're ever in town.

Bart G said...

yeeeaaaa!