Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Irons


With all my down time over the past few weeks I did some wheeling and dealing and ended up with some new irons, the new TaylorMade R7 TP with true temper dynamic gold s300 shafts. I have not played a round with them yet but they feel good hitting balls in the back yard.

My knee is doing great, it is still a little sore but almost back to normal. It feels really good when I am swinging the club, I practiced for about an hour today with no problems, I am itching to get a round in as soon as I find the time. Finals are coming up in a week and the baby could come at any time. Brittney is doing good but wishes the baby would come soon. Last night she walked the hills in our neighborhood for an hour and a half in hopes of going into labor. We still do not have a name, any suggestions would be great.

1 comment:

Bart G said...

Rosie votes Lucy Anne
Bart votes Savana Anne
Eva votes Mrs Potato Head
Janie votes Zoey Anne
Roger 1st vote is Morgan, his second vote is Sahara (like the desert)
Frank votes Frankie

Or what about Annie!!