Thursday, November 16, 2006

The many uses of a golf tee!

My computer is on its last leg, about a week ago one of the hinges broke. A little gorilla glue and a modified golf tee and I am back in business, it keeps my screen from falling back too far, leave it to me "the Master modifier" to make it work, it is in the genes, my dad taught me most everything I know about modifying, I call him the "Grand Master modifier".

I survived finals, I took the last one today and it was a killer, 115 questions on the anomolies of binocular vision, If you want to make your head hurt study that stuff. I've got 10 days off now, should be nice if it would stop raining. I'm going to do some golfing, some biking, and some hanging out with the family.

I am hopefully going to play golf at Ross Bridge, it is one of the nicest course in Alabama. The Champions tour has an event there every year. It is a very long course 8191 yards from the back tees, that is going to be a killer since I have been playing courses around 6000 yards. The reason I am going is because for winning the winter golf classic I got a gift certificate for $60 towards a round there. Too bad that doesn't even cover the green fee and I will have to shell out another $30. It should be awesome, I probably will not get many chances to play at a course like this.

Ebay sales are going great, I am getting rid of my inventory, but the problem is I've got more on the way.

No comments: