Saturday, July 22, 2006

Total commitment

Since I took some photos of Brittney while she was sleeping, she thought she would take some of me sleeping. It is going to take total commitment to break 80, that is about all I have to say about this. and there are two types of players, those who control their nerves and win championships and those who don't.Ella really loves the pool

And being crazy.

No studying today. I watched the British open, checked the tour updates on Velonews.com (yeah Floyd), went for a bike ride, swam with the family, worked on my golf practice facility (photos coming soon), and had an all around pretty boring Saturday. Except for the crazy storm we had that picked up my driving range net and through it across the back yard.

New club of the week, TaylorMade rescue mid 2 hybrid. From what I can tell it is going to be my new secret weapon. I sold my R7 fairway wood because I can't hit fairway woods worth a darn, this should take its place nicely. My perfect club aresonal is almost complete.

No comments: