Saturday, July 08, 2006

Posting Slacker

So I have been a posting slacker for the last few weeks. I haven't had much exciting stuff to write. I have been in the clinic seeing patients and nothing much happens there except some refractions and dilated fundus exams. The occasional fight will break out in the lobby like I wrote about a few weeks ago. I got the DL on the fight, the two women were pregnant by the same guy. I do not need to watch Jerry Springer, I just have to go to work.

I am done with clinic now and have about 3 weeks until national boards. I will be studying all day for the next 3 weeks with a round of golf and bike ride here and there. I also have review classes at my school every night from 5-9 for the next week.
Driving RangePitching greenSome grow flowers, I grow golf balls.

No comments: