Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sleeping Beauty



Have you ever met anyone who can sleep 20 hours a day and still be tired? Well you should meet my sleeping beauty. Brittney has been getting a lot of shut eye the past couple of weeks. Is she depressed you ask? so sick of Alabama that she slipped into a deep abyss?.....
Well not exactly, I am exited to say that Ella is going to be a Big Sister. Thats right some time at the end of February. Brit has been really sick, you know it is serious when she can't even eat mexican food.

The few hours each day she is not sleeping she some how is getting her work done, and going to a lot of parties with Ella.

I'm putting in my bunker tomorrow. The missionaries asked if i was getting all my golf in before the baby comes. No i said. Well, are you going to bike less? No i said. Are you in denial, they said? nope. You boys believe in miracles right?

I'm planning on ella being extra help -- she's up at night for some reason or another at night anyway, why not lend a hand with the new baby? Anyway, i'm still working on my game plan. I'll let you know how it unfolds.

No comments: