Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Can a man live on burritos alone?

All I have eaten for the past 3 days are burrittos. Monday lunch and dinner, Tuesday lunch and dinner, Wednesday dinner. Is this healthy? Funny thing is I never get sick of the good old black bean and cheese burrito.

Ella loved me so much today she would not let me put her down to study so she slept on my shoulder while I studied. The funny girl went to bed last night at 4:00 pm and woke up at midnight ready to play, and would not go back to bed. I took the 12 - 2 shift, Brit took the 2-4 shift. She almost messed up my golf game this morning but thank goodnes for Coke and Excedrin, trusty caffeine saves the day again.

I played pretty good golf considering I was really tired and the temp was hovering around 100 degress. I shot an 82. I will break 80 before the summer is over.

No comments: