Thursday, January 25, 2007

Surgery Update



Here is the knee. I went for my one day post op. today and all is well, no pain, just a little stiffness. The doc told me what they found. Under my knee cap there was some damaged, soft cartilage that they removed and my miniscus was a little frayed so they cleaned it up. Not an excessive amount of damage but enough that it could have been causing the pain. A few weeks of recovery and we will see if it did the trick. Notice the "correct" above my knee, I'm glad they got it right.




Here are some photos they gave me of the inside of my knee and the probe poking into the soft cartilage and scraping it away.


I finally found a good use for my trainer, surgery recovery.




I pulled it out of the attic and dusted it off for a little post op. recovery, works like a charm.

Up next for surgery, Ella after her backside 720 tailwhip off the bed goes south.


No comments: