Monday, January 15, 2007

78 degrees in January is sweet

78 degrees here in B'ham this weekend, record highs and I am loving it.Perfect weather to work on the game. Ella and her good friend Adam working on their game with their amazing swing coach. (that would be me) I am in a dangerous spot for photo taking, there were a few close calls.


Nice follow through and hip rotation Ella, LPGA tour is right around the corner.
Notice the front yard tee box/chipping area all my neighbors are jealous of my green grass that I have to mow once a week. I am pretty proud of it, puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.
I put a set of sweet clubs up for sale on ebay, check it out here. TaylorMade TP set, MB irons, R5 tp driver, and rescue mid tp hybrid. I am sad to see them go but i must clear them out so we can get an elliptical trainer for Brit.

No comments: