Thursday, January 11, 2007

Knee Surgery Scheduled January 24th


This will be me in a few weeks, under the knife and out of control. After 10 years of knee pain I hope to be knee pain free so I can get back to breaking 80, biking, walking, and running without pain. I did not know it was so easy to get knee surgery, 5 minutes with the doc, twisting my knee around a few times and we were scheduling the surgery. I have paid $5000 a year for the past 3 year for insurance and now I am cashing in, $100 copay and I am set. wish me luck.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Dude,

Good luck on you knee surgery. I always knew you were holding back all those years racing.

I may be back in Utah myself by years end or sooner. It will be good to see you guys again, and your daughter! Tell Brit I said hi.

Ron

http://web.mac.com/ron7909/iWeb/Personal/Welcome.html